Throughout the plastic industry, PEEK is known as a high-performance polymer. It is used in a variety of applications including automotive, aerospace, food & technology, oil & gas and medical equipment.
Main characteristics include:
- Continuous high temperature of up to 250°c; up to 310°c for short periods of time
- High mechanical strength
- Excellent chemical and hydrolysis resistance
- Excellent resistance to high energy radiation (gamma and X-rays)
- Inherent low flammability and low levels of smoke evolution during combustion
At Ai, we are able to offer Ketron PEEK 1000 in sheets & rod, Ketron CA30 PEEK (30% Carbon Fibre-Reinforced) rod, Ketron GF 30 PEEK (30% Glass Fibre-Reinforced) rod, and Ketron HPV PEEK (Bearing Grade) rod. To see our range click here Buy Ketron PEEK.
Applications where Ketron PEEK is often used include:
- Back up rings
- Pump wear rings (CA30)
- Aggressive service bearing (HPV)
- Structural Applications (GF30)
Additionally, at Ai we offer a wide range of processing services, so why not look at using Ai Engineering Plastics for your next project.
To contact our sales team for information about our material call us on 0161 727 0250 or email us at email@example.com and we will be happy to help.