Oil & Gas
We provide materials that can withstand the extreme requirements needed such as temperature, mechanical loading and chemical resistance. We hold in stock the widest range of Engineering Plastics for the market. We can provide technical support and guidance to ensure our customers achieve the best performance and most cost-effective solution for their application.
Examples of the advantages we can bring to our customers are
- Tight tolerance and low wear materials giving improved product efficiency.
- Reduced weight when utilising plastics in place of metal components
- Corrosion resistance in harsh environments
- Superior plastic materials for seal elements help reduce leaks impacting the environment
- Increasing equipment lifetime
- Our materials comply with many common industry specifications, such as ISO, ASME, Norsok, API and NACE.
- Ketron® 1000 PEEK stock shapes meet NORSOK M-710 compliance.
- Valve plates, seals and seats
- Pump wear rings
- Piston rings
- Thrust washers
- Stem bushing
- Pipe rollers and spacers
- Cable sheaves