Industrial & Construction
We deliver a range of products used in the construction industry within applications such as Mobile & Harbour Cranes, Lifting Gear, Excavators, Thermal Breaks and Agricultural Equipment. All our products are extensively tested and able to operate under harsh wear and even extreme thermal conditions and help to reduce weight when used as a substitute option for metals.
As well as our stock products we can machine items such as Thermal Breaks, and offer custom cast parts for applications like pile driver caps and track plates. Due to the extreme exposure to wear in this industry, our materials can often extend the time in use compared to metal and wood, reducing cost throughout the product lifecycle. In many cases a considerable benefit for the environment is achieved as greasing can be eliminated or reduced substantially.
Examples of the advantages we can bring to our customers are
- Increased productivity
- Reduced downtime through Extended Mean Time Between Repair (MTBR), by using longer lasting, maintenance-free materials
- Longer product life due to improved chemical resistance of components
- Cost savings due to enhanced wear resistant products
- Noise reduction
- Environmentally friendly due to the reduction of external greasing needs
- Cable sheaves
- Thermal breaks
- Wear pads and guiders
- Rings and bushes for rotating movements
- Track plates for tracked vehicles used on soft soils
- Pile driver caps