PE1000 Virgin Natural Sheets
This is an indication of how easily a material can be machined, with 5 being the easiest to machineWear Resistance
This is an indication of how wear resistant a material is, with 5 being the most resistantDimensional Stability
This is an indication of how dimensionally stable a material is, with 5 being the most stableOperating Temp.
This is the recommended maximum continuous operating temperature in degrees Celsius
PE1000 Virgin Natural sheets exhibit a very well balanced property profile. They combine very good wear and abrasion resistance with outstanding impact strength, even at temperatures below -200°C. Our PE1000 Virgin Natural is also FDA approved suitable for food contact.
Also known as PE-UHMW, the material has excellent machinability and can be used in a wide range of applications.
- Very good wear and abrasion resistance
- High impact strength, even at low temperatures
- Excellent chemical resistance
- Low coefficient of friction
- Very low water absorption
- Excellent machinability
- General mechanical construction
- Bottling & canning lines
- Packaging machinery
- Chemical and electroplating industry
- Cryogenic equipment
- Textile industry
- Storage systems