Nylon 66 GF 30 Sheet
This is an indication of how easily a material can be machined, with 5 being the easiest to machineWear Resistance
This is an indication of how wear resistant a material is, with 5 being the most resistantDimensional Stability
This is an indication of how dimensionally stable a material is, with 5 being the most stableOperating Temp.
This is the recommended maximum continuous operating temperature in degrees Celsius
Compared with virgin PA 66, this 30% glass fiber reinforced, and heat stabilised nylon grade offers increased strength, stiffness, creep resistance and dimensional stability whilst retaining an excellent wear resistance. It also allows higher maximum service temperatures.
- High mechanical strength, stiffness, hardness and toughness
- Good fatigue resistance
- High mechanical damping ability
- Good sliding properties
- Excellent wear resistance
- Good electrical insulating properties
- Good resistance to high energy radiation (gamma- and X-rays)
- Good machinability