Acetal C Sheet Natural
This is an indication of how easily a material can be machined, with 5 being the easiest to machineWear Resistance
This is an indication of how wear resistant a material is, with 5 being the most resistantDimensional Stability
This is an indication of how dimensionally stable a material is, with 5 being the most stableOperating Temp.
This is the recommended maximum continuous operating temperature in degrees Celsius
Acetal C (also known as POM-C) is a highly versatile general engineering plastic thanks to its excellent machinability, high mechanical strength and very good dimensional stability.
In addition to this Acetal C exhibits low moisture absorption and good wear resistance, alongside many of the colours being FDA approved for food contact.
- Excellent machinability
- Very good dimensional stability (low water absorption)
- High mechanical strength, stiffness and hardness
- Good sliding properties and wear resistance
- High impact strength, even at low temperatures
- Excellent resilience
- Good creep resistance
- Good electrical insulating and dielectric properties
- Dimensionally stable precision parts
- Gear wheels with small modulus
- Heavily loaded bearings and rollers
- Bearings and gears with small clearances
- Valve seats
- Snapfit assemblies
- Electrically insulating components