Acetal H Natural Sheet
This is an indication of how easily a material can be machined, with 5 being the easiest to machineWear Resistance
This is an indication of how wear resistant a material is, with 5 being the most resistantDimensional Stability
This is an indication of how dimensionally stable a material is, with 5 being the most stableOperating Temp.
This is the recommended maximum continuous operating temperature in degrees Celsius
Acetal H (also known as POM-H) is produced using Delrin 150 granules and offers a higher mechanical strength, stiffness, hardness and creep resistance than Acetal C. It also exhibits a lower thermal expansion rate and better wear resistance than Acetal C.
- Excellent machinability
- Very good dimensional stability (low water absorption)
- High mechanical strength, stiffness and hardness
- Good sliding properties and wear resistance
- High impact strength, even at low temperatures
- Excellent resilience
- Good creep resistance
- Good electrical insulating and dielectric properties